High on bollywood is a newly theme based restaurant opened in Pune. Last weekend we were called there for review with few other bloggers. It is a place full of Bollywood vibes. From the Menu to the walls everything reminds you of bollywood movies and the stars of bollywood. We were offered to try various dishes there and I must say all tasted great and had great presentation with unique names.
High on bollywood is a new restaurant recently opened in Shree Ganesh Imperia near Omega Paradise in Wakad area.Its a newly built place so you might have to struggle a bit to find the place. But you will definitely love the place once you go.
The moment we enetered the place, we were amazed to see the place. Walls are full of pics of bollywood stars, pictures of all famous movies and dialogues are mentioned all over the place.
It seemed we have entered some set of bollywood. Menu of this place is also unique where everything reminds you of bollywood. Starting from Salads to Main course names are catchy. Salads are like ” Ye Toh Bas Shurwat Hai .. Salad ” and main course is mentioned as “Hum Shakahari hai to kya hua, Dilwale hai”.This place has sitting areas inside as well as outside. In the inside sitting we have swings too, you can enjoy your food with the swings.This was something unique which I have not seen so far.
- Meri beri k ber : It has all the berry syrups mixed with a pinch of ginger and mint.
- Pink: This drink is for all the people who love sweet drinks .
- Aaj Blue Hai Pani Pani was my favourite among all as it has refreshing taste with a flavor of mint in it.
- Rangeela Papad : Small buckets of masala papad presented in some unique way.
- Tirchi Topi Wale Mushroom Bhole Bhale : Yummy mushrooms with capsicum and onion slices.
- Talwar Bahubali Chicken : Crispy and spicy chicken for all the spice lovers.
- Galti Se Mistake Paneer Gilaafi Seekh Kebab : Paneer kebab rolled with nice taste.
- Chandni Chowk To China : Chicken garnished with sweet and chilly sauce.
- Cheese & Spinach Dangal Roll : Rolls made of spinach with coating of cheese . This is one of my personally favourite in all the starters.
- Pag Ghunghru Baandh Paneer Naache : Delicious tomato gravy with soft paneer balls.
- Dilwaale Butter Chicken Le Jaenge : Soft chicken pieces with spicy gravy
- Dabangg Chicken Dum Biryani : Biryani with chicken pieces and good masala.
- Jalebi Bai With Rabdi Bai : Sweet and nice jalebi with Rabdi. Rabdi was thick, so we provided feedback to make it a little less thick.
Overall a very satisfied experience. They have pocket friendly rates and dhamekadaar bollywood ambience. I recommend this place for everyone whether you are going with friends or family.