I am using the MI Redmi Note 4 G from last one month and here is what I made me said “WOW and “DAMN”
- The front camera is awesome. I love the sharpness and quality of the selfies.
- Touch is really smooth, best I have seen at this price range.
- Charges at a lightening speed.
- Battery is good, once fully charged can easily stay for a day and half.
- The navigation is user friendly.
- Impressive looks
- The back cover of the phone takes a hell lot of effort to open up. Also the plastic material used in it making is not good.
- Whatsapp and other apps used to hang at times.
- The rear camera quality is not at par with 13 m.p.as claimed by the company
- Sound quality is not that good
Great (Front camera, Battery, Touch. Navigation, Looks)
Average(Rear Camera, Processing, Sound)
Bad (Back cover)