Yesterday was a special Sunday for my family. It was my parent’s 21’st wedding anniversary. Therefore, we wanted to make it special. For that purpose, around 8 to 10 guests were to come. We decided on a fusion menu of Chinese and Indian Mughlai food. There was only one thing on my mind who was praising Curry Culture in Powai, Mumbai for Mughlai food. Therefore, I placed the order and got the delivery. I ordered 3 items from Curry culture which specializes in Indian Mughlai food.
Let’s talk about my most favorite- Indian Moghali food!
- Starter- Murgh Tangadi Kebab: 5/5 rating and no debating. Two fat, juicy, spicy and grilled murg tangadis with charcoal taste. It cannot get any better than this. The color was inviting and I was bowled out!
- Main Course Gravy- Murgh Banjara Masala: Again this one gets 4.5/5 rating, spicy hot and color was like an Indian chicken dish should look like. The gravy was thick and had huge pieces of meat. I had ordered Kulchas which were soft and not too chewy. Although, I would’ve loved them to be much softer.
- Rice- Chicken Tikka Biryani: I liked this Biryani because I love spicy food. This one had a taste of cloves, cinnamon and juicy spices. It was fragrant and rice quality was great for the price. Chicken tikka was good, it could have been better. My rating would 4/5 for this one.
Overall, the meal was a hearty one and delivery was on time. I loved the service of Curry Culture and Peco Peco Kitchen, Powai, Mumbai. I would recommend it hands down.
For more food reviews, please visit our food section here.
Numismatist by dedication,
Photographer by inspiration,
Table Tennis Player by passion,
Blogger by choice,
Indian by spirit, is what describes Ankit the best!!
Complex codes & freaking bugs never deterred nor will ever daunt him from
giving voice to his inner most feelings at his blog
From my Diary (http://dare-to-think-beyond-horizon.blogspot.in).
Latest posts by Ankit Jain (see all)
- What to Expect When Moving to a New Country - June 13, 2020
- Helo App – The new platform for daily dose of entertainment - February 1, 2020
- PAKT Duffle bag: Your answer to any “In what to carry luggage” situations - August 14, 2019