World’s first dual curved display Smartphone is what people call it as.
This beauty is the only Smartphone in the world which has the charisma of a woman and can make a man weak at the knees.
Yes today we are going to review “Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge”.
Is it a iphone 6 or iphone 6 plus killer?
Has Samsung been able to produce the greatest phone in its history?
Let’s check out the “Wow” & the “Damn” features.
- Looks can kill holds true for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. It tops the Smartphone chart in the looks segment. The phone is very attractive and the curves add to it’s beauty.
- It is very light weight and easy to carry.
- The front camera is very powerful. Quality of still images is outstanding. Also it has additional modes to enhance your clicking experience which you will not find in iphone 6 or 6 plus.
- Touch is smooth like a butter which you expect in a phone of this segment.
- You can get notifications of missed calls, messages and social media at the edge itself.
- Processor speed is amazing which makes switching between different Apps is a smooth and hassle free process.
- Once discharged it gets completely charged in just an hour and half. The charging is super fast.
- Multitasking on Samsung S6 Edge is smooth and the phone doesn’t hang. The battery drains out a bit quickly though.
- As in iphone 6 or 6 plus you have fingerprint unlock but the sensitivity is not that good as in iphone.
- On similar lines as Apple, Samsung also provides Samsung pay in which you can add up to 4 credit cards.
- Samsung provides an additional feature through which you can cut a call by just pressing a little on the camera flash. It will automatically send a customized message to the caller.
- Navigation is really smooth and easy. When you open different Apps, they appear as different layers on the front screen which makes switching between them very easy. Also there is an additional feature which lets you close all Apps at once.
- A good thing especially for the girls out there who keep on dropping their phones.
This phone can survive a fall even from 10 feet unlike iphone 6 version whose screen gets cracked.
- The sound quality is good at par with the Smartphones of it’s segment.
- Flash is not that good and the image quality in low light is also disappointing.
- If we try to capture a moving object the quality of image degrades unlike that in iphone 6 or 6 plus.
- The battery is non removable.
- During multitasking the phone gets discharged quickly unlike iphone 6 or 6 plus.
- You can’t put a microSD card in it.
- It is very heavy on the pocket, damn expensive beauty.
Size : 5.1 inches
Touch : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
Build : Corning Gorilla Glass 4 back panel
Ram : 3GB
Internal Memory : 32/64/128 GB
Camera : 13 M.P. Primary with LED Flash/ 5 M.P. Secondary
OS : Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
Verdict : Go for the beauty if you don’t have a money constraint.
I hope this review helps you in deciding whether to go for the beauty or not.
Will give it 4 / 5 stars.
Apple iphone 6s review coming soon.
Keep following r4review.
Numismatist by dedication,
Photographer by inspiration,
Table Tennis Player by passion,
Blogger by choice,
Indian by spirit, is what describes Ankit the best!!
Complex codes & freaking bugs never deterred nor will ever daunt him from
giving voice to his inner most feelings at his blog
From my Diary (http://dare-to-think-beyond-horizon.blogspot.in).
Latest posts by Ankit Jain (see all)
- What to Expect When Moving to a New Country - June 13, 2020
- Helo App – The new platform for daily dose of entertainment - February 1, 2020
- PAKT Duffle bag: Your answer to any “In what to carry luggage” situations - August 14, 2019