Real Estate in Mumbai – Important factors that investors need to consider
When it comes to investing in real estate in Mumbai, most people feel skeptical about getting the best value for their money. This is because, the real estate industry in this city of dreams has for long been overshadowed by various by the unrealistic prices sought by developers. In fact, despite the city boasting of a phenomenal increase in the number of new projects being developed across all budget ranges, investing in a decent residential or commercial property is often beyond the reach of an average investor. Thankfully, the scenario has been changing over the past several months in favor of buyers and investors. In fact, many experts feel that the real estate industry in Mumbai today has become the buyer’s market today, more than ever.
However, in order to get the best deals on real estate investment in Mumbai, it is important for people to consider the following factors before pledging their hard earned money.
- Changes in development trends: Most real estate developers in Mumbai are not only focusing on developing new properties, but also redeveloping the slums. This has not only helped in further urbanization of the city but has also proven extremely beneficial for its infrastructure development. Although the rates of these properties are decided as per their location, the units that are being redeveloped generally come with affordable price tags. However, it is important for the investors to verify the different parameters of quality, durability and maintenance before opting to invest in both new and remodeled properties.
- Promotional offers to boost sales: A majority of real estate developers in Mumbai have flaunted a wide range of promotional offers to boost property sales. This can prove extremely beneficial for the investors as attract a larger number of potential buyers. Schemes such as zero interest rates, deferred payment plans, waiving off of various levies on special occasions and other such schemes have contributed towards turning the market in favor of the buyers. Real estate investors should seek complete details of the various promotional offers being provided by different developers and thoroughly analyze their pros and cons to ensure that they choose the one that proves most beneficial for them.
- Choice of location: Location is the most important factor that investors need to consider while putting up a huge amount of money in real estate, which in turn depends on the purpose of investment. In case of investors seeking real estate options simply for profit booking, projects being developed at any decent location within or on the outskirts of Mumbai city can prove to be an ideal choice. Here again, the choice of property will vary according to the available investment budget. However, in case the property is being sought for immediate personal or business use, the buyers need to choose the locality by factoring in their everyday needs.
Roofandfloor – Portal with best investment options in real estate
Most investors are ignorant about the best ways to verify the above factors, which is why they need to seek the services of renowned professionals in the field. Roofandfloor is one such portal where investors can get honest and reliable advice about the best investment options in real estate available in Mumbai. The company, driven by integrity, is a subsidiary of the 137-year-old The Hindu group and strives towards helping home buyers to get the best deals. They offer the following services to ensure that the experience of purchasing a property in Mumbai proves to be a smooth and hassle free experience for the clients.
TruePrice: The service is aimed at providing the investors with an accurate pricing of the property of their choice, including a detailed cost breakdown about preferential location charges, club membership, registration, VAT and all other costs. This helps the investors to better understand how their money is being used and whether or not they are getting the best value for it.
TrueLegal: This service aims to educate the investors about all the legal and other aspects related to buying a property, to help them make an informed decision. Through this service the clients also get the facility of verification of proper legal documents for the property as well as the availability of requisite approvals and authentications to avoid any problems at a later stage.
So if you are planning to buy a property in Mumbai, Roofandfloor is the perfect place to get the best advice.
Numismatist by dedication,
Photographer by inspiration,
Table Tennis Player by passion,
Blogger by choice,
Indian by spirit, is what describes Ankit the best!!
Complex codes & freaking bugs never deterred nor will ever daunt him from
giving voice to his inner most feelings at his blog
From my Diary (http://dare-to-think-beyond-horizon.blogspot.in).
Latest posts by Ankit Jain (see all)
- The most advanced protection for your car – COCODrive by DHFL General Insurance - November 22, 2018
- Big Data Career Switch: 4 Key Points - October 30, 2018
- India Film Project Season 8 - October 30, 2018