Papa buns is a new addition to Indirapuram Ghaziabad market and people are surely gonna love it.
As the name suggests, they specialise in signature buns (freshly baked), but they offer other items as well.
It is a good place for quick bites, cool drinks, beverages, desserts and a lot more.
Interiors are not done yet and also with about seating for just 20 people on the first floor, the outlet can become a little congested, but the food compensates it in all ways.
They have setup chairs and tables outside as well.
And about the food:
I tried their most famous dishes and Oreo shake.
- Oreo shake: It was delicious, thick and served chilled.
- Chocolate Bun: It is just perfect for the chocolate lovers. The bun is freshly baked, is soft inside and has a crisp outer.
- Paneer Bun: It was filled with mouthwatering paneer stuffing in freshly baked crispy bun again.
- Chicken korma bunny chow: It’s their signature dish served hot with creamy gravy and full of flavours. The dish consists of half loaf of bread filled with Chicken Korma. I simply loved the taste, concept and presentation.
- Chicken Bruschetta: It was Baked up to perfection, topped with chicken slices and cheese. I loved it the most there.
All breads are baked fresh, so orders can take a little time. But it surely is worth the wait.
And also the food quantity served is very good, so order accordingly.
The prices are very low, affordable and quantity is good. It is perfect for a quick date or hangout with your friends.
I will give it a 3.5/5.
Recommendation: I will definitely recommend you guys Bunny Chow, the Buns and Chicken Bruschetta. This place is definitely gonna be in people’s list for quick meals!