I am using the MI Redmi Note 4 G from last one month and here is what I made me said “WOW and “DAMN”
- The front camera is awesome. I love the sharpness and quality of the selfies.
- Touch is really smooth, best I have seen at this price range.
- Charges at a lightening speed.
- Battery is good, once fully charged can easily stay for a day and half.
- The navigation is user friendly.
- Impressive looks
- The back cover of the phone takes a hell lot of effort to open up. Also the plastic material used in it making is not good.
- Whatsapp and other apps used to hang at times.
- The rear camera quality is not at par with 13 m.p.as claimed by the company
- Sound quality is not that good
Great (Front camera, Battery, Touch. Navigation, Looks)
Average(Rear Camera, Processing, Sound)
Bad (Back cover)
Numismatist by dedication,
Photographer by inspiration,
Table Tennis Player by passion,
Blogger by choice,
Indian by spirit, is what describes Ankit the best!!
Complex codes & freaking bugs never deterred nor will ever daunt him from
giving voice to his inner most feelings at his blog
From my Diary (http://dare-to-think-beyond-horizon.blogspot.in).