I am using the MI Redmi Note 4 G from last one month and here is what I made me said “WOW and “DAMN”
- The front camera is awesome. I love the sharpness and quality of the selfies.
- Touch is really smooth, best I have seen at this price range.
- Charges at a lightening speed.
- Battery is good, once fully charged can easily stay for a day and half.
- The navigation is user friendly.
- Impressive looks
- The back cover of the phone takes a hell lot of effort to open up. Also the plastic material used in it making is not good.
- Whatsapp and other apps used to hang at times.
- The rear camera quality is not at par with 13 m.p.as claimed by the company
- Sound quality is not that good
Great (Front camera, Battery, Touch. Navigation, Looks)
Average(Rear Camera, Processing, Sound)
Bad (Back cover)
Leave a reply →
You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.
Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all significant infos.
one of our guests recently recommended the following website
You made some clear points there. I did a search on the issue and found most people will consent with your blog.
I am glad it helped Issac. Thanks for dropping by.
Here is an excellent Blog You may Discover Interesting that we Encourage You
Thanks for dropping by.
Nicely done dude. Though I would love to see some photos of the phone… How is the battery life? Is it good with 3g or it drains up?
Thanks Ste. Photos are provided by each and every gadget review site but here we focus on the points that forms the most priority i.e. honest pros and cons, but definitely would keep your point in mind..battery life as I mentioned in the pros is pretty satisfactory and stays for a day with 3G on.
Great! I will keep the pros and cons in mind.
Welcome Saru..Keep checking the site for more honest reviews.