I ordered from Me Kong Bowl on 15th April, 2018. The overall experience was an average one! It is an Authentic Japanese Delivery Place!
The following are the items that I ordered:
- Sliced Chicken in Ginger Chilli Oyster Sauce
- Chilli Garlic Noodles
- Chilli Basil Paneer
- Crunchy Chicken Cigar Rolls
About the Packaging:
Their packaging is something that I found very cute because of the vibrant colours that they have used. The quality of the box was decent too. I got the food right on time, and everything was in the perfect condition, so full marks on packing and delivery.
About the food:
What I realised was that it was a distinct Japanese outlet, and they did okay-ish with the flavours. The quantity and quality is pretty amazing.
- Sliced Chicken in Ginger Chilli Oyster Sauce– The gravy lacked flavours because I was unable to feel the oyster sauce taste on my tongue. The chicken and other veggies were cooked well.
- Chilli Garlic Noodles– This is what impacted the entire experience because the noodles were extremely dry, lacked the authentic chilli-garlic flavour and were somewhat not properly cooked. They need to work on it.
- Chilli Basil Paneer– It was simply amazing. The quantity, flavours and authentic touch were all on point. It was a delight to consume it, and I was longing for more. The paneer and veggies were cooked really well, and the basil was low fried with spices which enhanced the entire flavour.
- Crunchy Chicken Cigar Rolls– This was also a little off-beat. It was like having non-veg spring rolls. It was not crunchy at all. It was served with a sweet-n-sour sauce, which was the only reason why I was able to finish it. The flavours were okay-ish, but it looked & tasted a little oily. They should do justice to the ‘crunchy’ claim,
Winner of the Experience:
- Chilli Basil Paneer- It is a must!